Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I am a current IASPM member and I have indicated my current IASPM branch in my Profile's Affiliation section. Without this information, the submission is subject to rejection.
- I have read the Submission Process, which specifies the typical flow of an article submitted to IASPM Journal.
- If the submission is a Feature Article, I am including a 150-word abstract and up to five key words in English. It must not have been previously published, nor should it be before another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor, which will be assessed by the Editorial Board).
- The submission is in either a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or .RTF document file format, with single-spaced, in Optima font text. At this stage, PDF files cannot be accepted for editing purposes.
- The article conforms to the latest version of the IASPM Journal Style Guide and Template. If the submission fails to meet this requirement, submissions will be returned.
If submitting a Feature Article to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed, ensuring any indication of the author's identity, either in the text of in the file properties, has been removed.
Word-count is in compliance with the type of submission:
- • Feature articles: depending on the language used, between 5000 to 8000 words in length, keeping the Word-document size to 2 MB.
• Branch reports: 1100-1500 words
• Book reviews: 600 to 1100 words
• PhD summaries: 200-350 words.
- All sources are acknowledged in Harvard referencing format. I have explicit copyright permission from the relevant copyright owner for any visual or sound illustrations, which I may submit as supplementary files in a separate (.ZIP) archive.